The practice of installing pools, spas, and hot tubs has become quite a common occurrence in the U.S. over recent years. Approximately 21 million households owned at least one in the spring of 2014. At Clearwater Spas, Inc., we’ve helped contribute to that number by offering a multitude of different saunas, hot tub and spas for sale that we’re proud of and believe in. One of our favorite products is our line of Nordic hot tubs.
Nordic hot tubs are well-known in the industry for being one of the premier choices on the market. With spring right around the corner, it’s the perfect time to buy. Here are a few reasons to think about investing in a Nordic hot tub. For complete details and information, check out our actual product listing pages.
- Comfort: It kinda goes without saying, but Nordic hot tubs are pretty comfortable to sit back and relax in. As we learn more and more about our bodies, it’s become increasingly clear that pent up stress and aggression can have adverse effects on the rest of your life. What better way to unwind and relax after a long day at the office or in class than by jumping into a steamy soak.
- Therapy: All hot tubs can provide therapeutic benefits, but Nordic hot tubs have the added advantage of featuring Duel Therapy System. This system provides a complete body message through its high-flowing massage jets and circular whirlpool motion. There have been many studies showing a link between hot tubs and the benefits they can have on the human body. For example, one 20-year study of Finnish men suggests that frequent sauna baths may increase your life expectancy overall.
- Variety of Series: Nordic hot tubs come in five different series, each with their own benefits and specifications: All-in 110s, Classic, Modern, Sports Edition, and Luxury. Some have more jets/therapy options while others are generally less-expensive more basic models. Check out the individual product pages to find out which series is best for you.
- Variety of Styles: In addition to the different series types, Nordic hot tubs can also come in a variety of different shapes, sizes, and designs. Typically, Nordic designs its hot tubs to be able to fit through doorways, but if you’re going to keep it outside, there are even more unique options to choose from.
- Longevity and Reputation: On a practical level, a well-made hot tub will last around 18 years. In a more macro sense, Nordic has been around for over 20 years and has even been named one of the five best brands in the industry by the prestigious Robb Report.
If you’re looking for a luxury product that will also improve the quality of your day-to-day life, look no further than a spa or hot tub. If you’re looking for one of the best brands money can buy, look no further than Nordic hot tubs.